SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If are not available intermediate numbers...can I build two?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pliskin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: If are not available intermediate numbers...can I build two? Reply with quote

Question If I want to construct a build high 9 from one high 7 and lack the 8 available ones, why are not possible to make it? Sad
Rolling Eyes Please is important.
Pliskin
Formula Dé, Star Quest, Siege of the Citadel, Doom, Serenissima, Evo, Coloni di Catan, Marinai di Catan, Bang!, Mighty-Empires, Warhammer Quest, Samurai, Power Grid, Tikal, Tiket to Ride, Principi di Firenze, Puerto Rico, Mercanti di Genova.
pliskin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Precisation ... Reply with quote

the game is the number 6653 of TIKAL.

http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=6653

Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Formula Dé, Star Quest, Siege of the Citadel, Doom, Serenissima, Evo, Coloni di Catan, Marinai di Catan, Bang!, Mighty-Empires, Warhammer Quest, Samurai, Power Grid, Tikal, Tiket to Ride, Principi di Firenze, Puerto Rico, Mercanti di Genova.
sbszine

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a bug, it's one of the rules of the game:
Quote:
If the next numbered temple tile is not available, the temple cannot be further uncovered. Temple numbers must be used in order and a number cannot be skipped even when uncovering 2 levels in a turn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: