SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tikal heads up tournament 1st round match ups

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JokeToy

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Tikal heads up tournament 1st round match ups Reply with quote

Round #1 - STANDARD format:

@THU#01 Barr(uda v. borisumi
@THU#02 Barr(uda v. jvick25
@THU#03 borisumi v. StanislavTikal
@THU#04 jvick25 v. gregyako
@THU#05 StanislavTikal v. JokeToy
@THU#06 gregyako v. Saul Pum
@THU#07 Saul Pum v. JokeToy

(uda please create games #01 and #02. Eva please create game #03. greg please create games #04 and #06. i'll create games #05 and #07.

each game this round is STANDARD format, end-to-end worker movement. the password is headsup. please type the names of the players in the comment section of each game you create.

2 points for a win. 1 point for a tie. i'll post the results and the standings after every round. if we all play at a good pace (no more than 2 weeks per game, hopefully faster), we won't start the next round until the current round completes.

ok then, the game is on! let's have some fun with it. good luck out there in the jungle and happy shoveling Cool
JokeToy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the heads up tournament games are under way and most of them are moving along at a very good clip ~ thanks!

it's a beautiful May weekend here in Maine, so i'll be spending most of my time outdoors, but i'll do my best to take as many turns as possible in my games with Saul and Stanislav. it would be awesome if we could complete the first round of play by Memorial Day (May 28th) Cool
JokeToy

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to Saul for scoring the 1st win of the Tikal heads up tournament in game #06 Smile and thanks to both greg and Saul for finishing their game in just 5 days Laughing

all the rest of us are playing at a good pace right now too. there's an excellent chance we'll finish the 1st round in time to enjoy Memorial Day here in the USA Cool
JokeToy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful May weekend. we had a holiday here in the U.S., but it's back to work tomorrow.

5 of the 7 1st round heads up tournament games are in the books and the other 2 are in round 13, so we're playing at a very good pace so far. greg has the suitcase up until Wednesday, so it looks like he'll need another couple of days to finish his game with jvick. hopefully we can start round 2, which will feature all auction games, before the end of this week Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Tikal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: