SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desire Faster Game Play

View previous topic :: View next topic  
artman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Desire Faster Game Play Reply with quote

I realize that it's difficult to play this game fast with such a wide variety of players. I understand that people have a life, and many other things to occupy their time. However, I'm hopeful that games could be played a little faster than the ones I've currently played.

I'm making a proposal for a plan to help speed up the game play. I'm listing the times that I'm on the web for at least 30 minutes, consistently each day to check the status of my Wallenstein games. If anyone is interested in playing a faster game and can commit to consistently playing at any of these times, please reply with which times you would be available to play. We could then set up a Passworded game, and give it a try. For starters I'm looking for 2-3 times a day. My available times are as follows: (EST = US Eastern Standard Time)

Monday - Sunday 6:30 - 8:30 AM EST
Monday - Sunday 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Monday - Sunday 5:00 - 7:00 PM EST
Monday - Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

I am open to suggestions and ideas. Even if you can't play 2-3 moves everyday at these times but a majority of the days please reply with your available times. I'm sure that if people are interested and committed we can figure out a schedule that works.

Thanks!
artman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I see this idea went over like a lead balloon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: