SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beauty salon in New York

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Likowe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:23 am    Post subject: Beauty salon in New York Reply with quote

I'm moving to New York City soon and need to find a reputable beauty salon for regular haircuts and skincare treatments. Does anyone know of any salons with experienced professionals and positive reviews?
AlexBrodos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend Oscar Blandi Salon on Madison Avenue, John Barrett Salon in Midtown Manhattan and Haven Spa in SoHo. All of them are known for their experienced professionals and positive reviews.
FreeMokka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beauty Icon NYC made my wedding day truly magical. From the moment I walked in, their team exuded professionalism and warmth. They listened attentively to my ideas and preferences, ensuring every detail of my bridal look reflected my personal style. The hairstylist and makeup artist collaborated seamlessly, delivering a stunning result that exceeded my expectations. I felt like a queen on my special day, thanks to their skillful hands and creative vision. I wholeheartedly recommend Beauty Icon NYC to every bride-to-be planning a wedding in Brooklyn - they will transform your wedding day into an unforgettable, picture-perfect experience.
fleurdelis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Butterfly Studio Salon in the Flatiron District. There's a girlie there, ahh I forgot her name, but she's tall and blonde and she did wonders to my hair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> SpielByWeb Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: