SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marketing courses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nohyur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:21 am    Post subject: Marketing courses Reply with quote

Hello forum members! I'm a marketing enthusiast looking to enhance my skills, particularly in the realm of digital marketing. I'm curious about how artificial intelligence is being integrated into marketing strategies these days. Does anyone know of any courses in the UK that cover this topic? I'm flexible on the format - online or in-person would work for me. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
vuduzu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm not particularly knowledgeable about marketing courses, I think I remember stumbling across an online learning platform called ELVTR recently. If I'm not mistaken, they have a course that might be relevant to your interests - something about AI in marketing. I happen to still have the link saved: https://uk.elvtr.com/course/ai-in-marketing. You'd probably need to visit the website yourself to get all the details about the course content, duration, and whether it aligns with what you're looking for. I haven't taken any courses there, so I can't really comment on the quality or depth of the material. But given your interest in AI and digital marketing, it might be worth checking out. If you do look into it, it would be helpful if you could share your impressions with the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Comments and Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: