SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

# 21716: 3 Armies go into the tower - 4 come out!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
M.I.B

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: # 21716: 3 Armies go into the tower - 4 come out! Reply with quote

Hello Lads & Lasses,

what happend in this situation during Match 21716 in the tower (... it seems that I have been quite lucky Laughing )?

"M.I.B moved 3 armies from Augsburg into unoccupied Fm. Bayern
-- 3 of M.I.B's attacking armies plus 0 from the cup and 1 defending peasants plus 0 from the cup go into the tower
-- 4 of M.I.B's attacking armies and 3 defending peasants come out of the tower
-- The attack succeeds: 1 of M.I.B's armies occupy the conquered territory and 3 return to the supply
-- 2 of MinorD's armies, 1 of dhaeman's armies, 1 of snapphanen's armies, and 1 of simo2312000's armies remain in the cup."

3 in and 4 out!

Regards,
M.I.B
phil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.spielbyweb.com/game.php?games_id=21716

Yep, sometimes the cubes breed in the tower, especially the blue ones...

Actually this is not unusual, especially during Year 1 Spring. You must keep in mind that the tower is initially seeded with 7 armies from each player, as well as 10 peasant cubes. The first attack made in a game, by any player, is famous for freeing several peasant cubes from the tower. Your attack freed one of your seeded armies as well.
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
M.I.B

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

phil wrote:
...Yep, sometimes the cubes breed in the tower, especially the blue ones.... ...Your attack freed one of your seeded armies as well.
Hi,

okay! I had been lucky! Very Happy
Thank's very much for your quick reply!

Wink ...breeding cubes, towers, seeded armies... nearly sounds like a story written by Peter F. Hamilton. Wink Wink Wink

Regards,
Peter
Golux13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The first attack made in a game, by any player, is famous for freeing several peasant cubes from the tower.

Yep. Makes it a very dicey affair to be the first to attack in a game, even if you're going to an "unoccupied" province. Somehow those peasants get word of the impending invasion and many of them flock to the province. "Come on, boys! If we let one o' these invaders in, we won't be rid of 'em for at least two years!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: