SpielByWeb Forum Index SpielByWeb
http://www.spielbyweb.com/

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Find a UserFind a User   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 Your GamesYour Games   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there an error in the rules?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golux13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Is there an error in the rules? Reply with quote

On the rules page (10?) regarding grain revolts, the following example is given:

Quote:
Example: Jörg has two unit of grain fewer than he needs for his provinces. He will endure a revolt in one of his provinces, chosen at random. If there were two revolt markers in the chosen province, three total farmer armies would be thrown in the tower -- 2 for the revolt markers plus 1 from the right column in the table..

As I read the table, being short 2 grain would put 2 farmer armies in the tower. Add the two for the revolt markers, and the total should be four, no?

This is a minor point, as I'm sure the web game tracks the number of armies and farmers, but I want to be sure I am not misreading something.
milksheikh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are absolutely correct -- I've corrected the rules (and the game was always doing the right thing)...
View user's profile BoardGameGeek Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpielByWeb Forum Index -> Wallenstein All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: